HP PhotoSmart A522xi Compact Photo InkCartridge prices starting at $12.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart A522xi
- Special Price $12.95 As low as $11.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Check out this handy guide on how to replace the ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart A522xi printer:
- Check that the power is on, then open the print cartridge door of your machine.
- Carefully remove the used ink cartridge by pressing down on it and pulling it out of the cradle toward you.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its protective bag, then gently pull off its sealing tape. To avoid print errors later on, make sure you don't touch the ink nozzles and copper contacts.
- Align the new ink cartridge with the label facing up, then slide it into the empty slot in the cradle. Push the cartridge down until it snaps into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
They are repurposed ink cartridges that have been cleaned and inspected thoroughly for components that need repair or replacement. Remanufactured ink cartridges, like the HP 110 (CB304AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridge offered by Inkjets.com, have met stringent quality specifications. They are guaranteed safe to use with your HP Photosmart A522xi printer without voiding its warranties.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges eco-friendly?
For those looking for greener options to their printing needs, check out our HP 110 (CB304AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridge. Its reusability reduces the potential of waste in landfills, allowing them to contribute a huge deal to the environment.
How soon can I get my remanufactured ink cartridges?
You'll have them in no time at all. Inkjets.com offers same-day shipping and fast delivery for orders placed by 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays.