HP PhotoSmart A526 Compact Photo InkCartridge prices starting at $12.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart A526
- Special Price $12.95 As low as $11.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the used ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart A526 Compact Photo printer? Here's what to do:
- Turn the power on, then open the print cartridge door.
- You can remove the used ink cartridge by pushing down on it, then pulling it out of its slot.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge.
- Carefully remove the plastic sealing tape from the new ink cartridge.
- With its label facing up, insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot at a slight upward angle.
- Push the new ink cartridge until you hear it snapping into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do remanufactured ink cartridges benefit me?
Our HP 110 (CB304AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridge combines quality and cost efficiency. It can deliver the same exceptional output as its more popular alternatives, but at a fraction of the cost. At Inkjets.com, we don't hold with the excuse that you have to spend more just to get the best prints.
When do I get my remanufactured ink cartridges?
Inkjets.com offers fast delivery and same-day shipping, so you won't be waiting long at all. Just make sure to place you orders before 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays, and we'll ship your ink on the same day.
Any more details on warranty?
Inkjets.com has our remanufactured ink cartridges covered with a solid 1-year product warranty, 100% money-back guarantee and free returns. And if you're not entirely satisfied with your orders, let our friendly and professional representatives assist you with the appropriate solution.