HP PhotoSmart A637 Compact Photo InkCartridge prices starting at $12.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart A637
- Special Price $12.95 As low as $11.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's a step-by-step guide in replacing the ink cartridge on the HP Photosmart A637 Compact Photo:
- Turn on your HP Photosmart A637 Compact Photo.
- Open the ink cartridge door.
- Push down on the old ink cartridge to remove it from the cradle.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging and pull the pink protective tape out of the ink cartridge.
- Install the ink cartridge firmly into its slot until it clicks into place.
- Close the ink cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I clean the ink cartridges on my HP Photosmart A637 Compact Photo only when necessary?
Cleaning the ink cartridges uses ink, so clean them only when needed to avoid wasting ink and shortening the life of the cartridges.
Do I have to align the print cartridges only after installing them?
No. You may align the print cartridges at other times too, such as when colors are not printing satisfactorily, for improved print quality.
How much do you charge for shipping if the order is to be delivered to a US contiguous state?
The shipping fee will depend on the order subtotal. For orders below $30, a shipping fee of $3.95 will apply. But for orders $30 or more, the shipping fee is waived.