HP PhotoSmart A646 Compact Photo InkCartridge prices starting at $12.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart A646
- Special Price $12.95 As low as $11.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing HP Photosmart A646 Compact ink cartridges is easy! Just follow these steps:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Open print cartridge access door.
- Remove old ink cartridge by pushing it down to release it and pulling it out of the cradle.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on new ink cartridge.
- Slide new ink cartridge at a slight upward angle into the cradle, label side up and copper contacts going in first.
- Avoid touching the copper contacts on the cartridge to prevent printing issues.
- Push new ink cartridge into cradle until it snaps into place.
- Close print cartridge access door.
- Follow on-screen instructions.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges for the HP Photosmart A646 Compact printer. They are cleaned and restocked with ink, as well as checked for faulty parts that need repairing or replacing, to ensure quality prints.
What are the advantages of using remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges like replacement HP 110 (CB304AN) tri-color ink cartridges from Inkjets.com dramatically cost less than original ink products. However, they still offer comparable printing quality, making them highly cost-efficient. Remanufactured ink cartridges also support industry recycling efforts, making them a green printing solution.
Can I store ink cartridges?
Yes, definitely. Unopened, Inkjets.com ink cartridges will stay in good working condition for 18 months to two years.